- This event has passed.
Qigong with Brigitte
November 6 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$25
Brigitte has been teaching classes in Qigong to small groups and private students for the past 10 years in Colorado, Chicago, and Florida. Brigitte recently moved to Atlanta and is delighted to share her expertise and experiences with the people of Atlanta.
Qigong is a magnificent ancient oriental moving mediation practice that has been practiced for thousands of years. Its nature of slow and gentle movements makes it particularly well-suited for people of all ages and abilities. In our modern world, this kind of moving meditation practice is key to managing the pressures of our current lifestyles, to restoring and enhancing our well-being.
In this class you will learn:
• flowing dynamic movements and sequences
• deep breathing practices and meditation
• ways to generate energy
• self-care: self-massage techniques for restoring energy flow of hands, feet, face, lower back, and more
Some of the benefits of Qigong:
Qigong is a powerful way to
• boost your immune system
• tone your muscles and enhance flexibility
• improve coordination, balance, and posture
• improve your memory
• activate endorphins that allow you to enjoy life