- This event has passed.
*CANCELED* Shamanic Journeying w/ Vicki Evans
March 28 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm$100.00
Would you like to have the ability to connect deeply with your guides? Would you like a way that is simple but effective to deepen your spiritual path? Shamanic Journeys can do those things. As you journey to the spirit world and connect with your guides, they are able to share wisdom with you and bring healing to you just as they have done for many others. They will help you see the bigger picture; they will help release some of the limitations that keep you from living your best life. By sharing their wisdom, they will help you make the choices that are right for you.
• What is a shamanic journey?
• What are the benefits to journeying?
• Where do you go when you journey?
• There is more than one way to journey.
• Establishing a “home base in the Middle World”.
• How the guidance you receive can help you navigate your life.
• Understanding what you experience during a journey.
• How to do one on your own.
If you have any questions please reach out to Vicki at email@example.com.
Vicki Evans is a Shamanic Practitioner, Reiki Master, and Intuitive Healer and Teacher. She has been practicing shamanic journeys for 6 years and leading guided shamanic journeys at her groups for over 4 years. She is a firm believer in the need for a strong connection with Great Spirit/Source Energy and your Spiritual Guides, and from her experiences knows that journeys are one of the best ways to develop and maintain that connection.
To learn more about Vicki Evans visit: www.vickijevans.com
$100, Limited to 20 people. Prepay & Registration can be done at