- This event has passed.
Support Group (online via zoom) Led by Author/Psychotherapist Rhonda Findling
October 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm$20.00
I will be running a support group on zoom, that will offer participants an opportunity to share personal experiences, feelings and coping strategies during these difficult times.
THE SUPPORT GROUP WILL BE A SAFE SPACE TO:
- Process and contain your feelings
- Discuss upsetting experiences that have been bothering you
- Feel connected to others
- Be heard and deeply listened to
- Share ways of coping that help you get through hard and challenging times
- Discuss and share spiritual beliefs and practices that are helpful when struggling to cope
Date: Thursday, October 21st
Time: 7-8:15 PM
The group will be led by Rhonda Findling, who has been a psychotherapist for over thirty years. She is the author of several self-help, pop psychology books including Don’t Call That Man! A Survival Guide To Letting Go (Hyperion) which has been translated into 8 languages. She is originally from New York but now lives in Atlanta. For more information about Rhonda you can check out her website www.rhondafindling.com or email her at RhondaDCTM@aol.com.
To pay through paypal: paypal.me/rhondadctm
to register through eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/172958402237